How long does it last the equipment against falling from a height?
In general five years and after manufacture it lasts for ten.
Should I ask for a check over for our equipment?
Yes, minimum once a year.
If the equipment has suffered a fall do I must change it?
A product must be retired when:
- It has been more than five years since the first use or more than 10 years from the date of manufacture.
- It has suffered a hard fall (or effort).
- The result of the product checking is not satisfactory.
- Unreliable product.
- The complete usage history is not known.
- When its use is obsolete (legislative, regulatory or technical changes or incompatible with other equipment, etc.).
Are the instructions for use important?
Yes, they explain how to use the equipment properly also include a form to check the equipment revisions as well as to know theequipment history.