Descender for rescue. It is suitable for wind turbine working at height and several rescue situations: self-rescue, rescue of a fallen operator, ladder rescue.
- Descents can be made using a single hand.
- Smooth horizontal movement with minimum force required.
- It has an anti-panic breaking function which comes into operation progressivesly once the handle is used beyond its parameters.
- Working load: 40 – 120 kg (EN 341:2011/2D)
6 – 141 kg (ANSI Z359.4-2013)
- Suitable for use when wet.
- 5 mm diameter Technora rope with 25 kN tensile strength and decomposition at 500 degrees C.
- Available lengths: 20 m. / 40 m. / 60 m. / 80 m. / 100 m. / 120 m. / 140 m. /160 m.