FULL FACE MASK 741
The Model 741 is a general purpose full face mask (CL2) designed to provide the wearer with a high level of protection and comfort. The filter connection is standard EN 148-1 (Rd40) and is compatible with the entire range of Climax model 725 filters (gas, particles and combined). Ideal for working in polluted atmospheres whose proportion of oxygen contained in the air is greater than 19.5% by volume.
- Class: 2
- Class 1 visor.
- Offers protection against impacts from particles thrown at high speed and medium energy (B)
- Harness point: 5
- Compatible filters: model 725 Filter connection type EN 148-1 (Rd40)
- Material: Thermoplastic elastomer
- Weight: 435 grams.
- Regulations: EN 136:1998 / EN 166:2001
- Complies with regulation (EU) 2016/425.