436 DV FACE SHIELD
The face shield Climax 436-DV has been designed to provide effective protection against the risk of arc ash. Due to the special design of the face shield, any limitation on the angle of side vision is minimised and the shield can be worn by virtually any user. The optical class also allows extended use without discomfort for the wearer.
- Class 2 (423 kJ/m2 ~ 10,1 cal/cm2 GS-ET-29
- Helmet: manufactured of high-density injected polyethylene.
- Visor: manufactured by injection molding. Policarbonate. Anti-fog treatment.
- Harness:It is made of injected linear polythene that has great impact absorbing potential. Consists of three parts:
– Headband: Textile anti-sweat band
– Neck band: wheel adjustment
– 6-arm cap: height can be adjusted in 3 positions.
- Measurements: 200 x 390 (mm)
- Weight: 0,730 kg
Norms: EN 166 & 170:2002 CE / ANSI Z87 GS-ET-29